Technical Information Sheets
A collection of technical information sheets produced by Millennium Seed Bank staff, covering various aspects of seed conservation practices and facilities. These are aimed at practitioners already working in seed conservation, although they are also used as resource materials in our training courses and provide detailed information for anyone wishing to know more.
- How to clean a seed collection (link to Vimeo)
- Making a herbarium specimen (link to Vimeo)
- Measuring Seed Moisture with a Hygrometer (link to Vimeo)
- Using herbarium collections to produce seed collecting guides (link to Youtube)
- Challenges and solutions for the long-term storage of seeds and spores with short lifespans in traditional seed banks (link to Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden website)